Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, February 1, 2016

My Weekend


Hello! Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was exactly what I needed. For the first time in a long time, I was motivated to craft, to knit more than a few rows at a time, and to finish up some projects that had been started long ago. I felt like the old me finally returned!
I also went to yoga with a few lady friends, had an energizing run, and went out to dinner and to see The Wood Brothers (who are one of my favorite bands!).
It was also a weekend of cooking and baking: chocolate chip cookies, breakfast tacos, chicken pot pie, and lemon muffins. That part probably happened because I cleansed all last week and I was ready for some comfort food!

How was your weekend?

Joining in with the lovely Karen from Pumpkin Sunrise
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. So happy to hear you are feeling more like yourself again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely weekend and I can feel your renewed energy in your writing!!

    ReplyDelete