Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Burrr.....

It has been cold here (for Portland, anyways!). School was even cancelled on Thursday due to icy conditions. I was hoping for a big snow, because, well-- it would have been nice to have been cozied up in the house for a few days, but I guess once "ice day" will have to do. For now. Enjoy your weekend!





Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Stay warm, and safe. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty captures :) It is pretty chilly here (Ottawa, Canada) too. The mornings are frosty and we get small periods of light snow (nothing that sticks). Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cold here too...we had our first snow this week, much to the delight of the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had a dusting here and I loved it before it melted mid day. I'm okay with that. Loved the photos and the frozen drops you captured :)

    ReplyDelete