Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Just Checking In


I have been a bit missing from the world of blogging lately. Real life has swept me off my feet, and I think my brain is still a few days behind my body. I have so many things I want to share with you all, I just need to find the time to sit down and write.
What have I been doing, you ask? Well, I have just finished painting the entire inside of my house (I love it, thanks for asking!)-- I will probably share some pictures soon, well, just as soon as I get the pictures hung back on the walls and tidy the place up. The kids have started school and Finn now has daily homework. We now have soccer practices and games. Phoebe has hip hop class. I am running an after school program at Finn's school. I start teaching next week and still have lots to do. We have had several different friends in town who we had to make time for. We just got back from a quick end-of-the-summer trip. Plus our regular schedule. Phew. I just got tired even writing that.
But, I promise to be back here soon, with pictures to show and stories to share. I hope you all are well, and once I finally find my rhythm again, I hope to be back in the blogging groove. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. you have been busy! come over here and paint my house please?? can't wait to see the photos of the new rooms!

    ReplyDelete