Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yarn Along


Joining with Ginny at Small Thing's for today's Yarn Along.

I finished Phoebe's purple plain vest on Monday night. I still need to weave in the ends and add the buttons, so a finished picture to come soon. I better hurry while the weather is still cool enough to wear it. I think I have been avoiding picking up my sweater again, but now that I have finished all of my other WIPs, I think it is time.

I just finished The Death Cure, the last book in The Maze Runner series and I enjoyed the whole series. Yesterday, I started Insurgent (the sequel to Divergent) and I am excited to get sucked into this one as well. I will have to start searching for some more young adult sci fi that I can get hooked on!

What are you reading?  What are you knitting? Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the vest. I need to pick up my needles again, I have the yarn and patten for a cardigan for me, but for some reason am not motivated to start it. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I look forward to seeing the vest!! I'm shying away from sweaters and embracing accessories :)

    ReplyDelete