Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Yarn Along



Joining in with Ginny of Small Things for this week's yarn along. Our internet is down at home, so I am at hubby's office for a few minutes to check email- so this post is going to be quick!

I have set aside Phoebe's poncho for now and have started to work on some fun arm warmers for a festival I am going to late this summer. The colorway isn't quite what I had expected, but I think I am liking them.

I am reading Michael Pollan's newest book Cooked. So far, it's not quite what I expected... his other books focus a lot on health and the environment, but so far, this one has been more of a litarary cookbook with a history on cooking.

What are you reading? What are you knitting? Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colorway so if you change your mind I could adopt them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taryn! Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the beautiful postcard. I love the yarn so much that I'm hanging it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete