Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Our June Garden and A Link Up Party!

It's that time again.... a garden link-up party!! Our garden is starting to explode and I can't wait to see how your garden looks as well!
Our snap peas have come and are nearing their end, and our greens have mostly all flowered. But, we have tomatoes and peppers starting to grow, beets almost ready to be picked, plums, strawberries, grapes, raspberries and blackberries starting to form fruit, potatoes that are flowering, squash plants getting their first flowers, and corn, beans, and a whole lot of herbs and flowers.
I haven't spent as much time in the garden lately as I should be.... there is plenty of weeding and mulching to be done, and some plants that could use a little extra love.... our garden is in our front yard, and our sweet baby ducklings are in the back yard.... and well, right now, ducklings are more fun than gardening. Can you blame me?
Here are a few pictures of our garden from this morning (yes, it is cool and raining....):












What is planted in YOUR June garden? I would love to hear about it and if you have posted or want to post about your June garden, please join in and link up below!




Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. oh...we had to take our whole veggie garden out (almost) and are starting again with raised boxes soon.
    so, I have nothing much to share this week. but I do admire your garden!XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is getting too hot here so our garden is melting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome!!! Linked up :) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must dash out and take a few pictures, hope the link will be open for a few days?
    Your garden looks slightly more advanced than ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it will definitely be open for a while. Hope you can join in!

      Delete