Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, March 8, 2013

A Visit with Grandma

My mom, Lulu to the kids, came all the way from Chicago last week to celebrate Phoebe's birthday. We did a lot of birthday preparations, but also managed to squeeze in a lot of fun as well. Lots of dinners out, a walk by the river, a trip to the Chinese Gardens, and a trip to Multnomah Falls. We were all sad when she left, especially Finn, who kept telling me that she wished Lulu could live next door.  Here are a few pictures from our adventures:








Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful visit.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice you had a good time with your mom and isn't Finn the sweetest? I bet your mom loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! I hope I get to visit that area of the country one day. 2 birthdays coming up over here. Not too sure what we are doing. No parties. They are so stressful for me. Glad to see your kiddos again. What a long break I had!

    ReplyDelete