Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, January 25, 2013

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I look at this picture (the sweet boy, the lighting, nature) and one word comes to mind - tranquil. Such a lovely moment. Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

    Here is our moment:
    http://carriescatchallcachepot.blogspot.ca/2013/01/this-moment-big-yawn.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I agree with the previous commenter, it just shares so much tranquility.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely photo. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured the light beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It looks like a wonderful moment (and it's been so cold here I'll admit a moment I'm a little jealous of.)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the sun I see? And GREEN? It hasn't gotten above 20 degrees here in NH this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, a little sunshine in the winter goes a long way! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete