Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gratitude Sunday


Joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.

This weekend I have been feeling grateful for some much needed sun here in Portland. With the sun comes cold temperatures and frosty mornings, but I don't mind the cold so much. It's worth it for some blue skies.

I have also been feeling grateful for a slow weekend with not many plans. Our weeks have been so busy that I welcome a morning with a warm cup of tea and time to putter around the house.

And, as always, I am so grateful for my two beautiful kiddos who bring so many smiles to my face. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Quiet weekends and pottering sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good way to spend the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are able to slow down a bit this weekend. Have a wonderful, relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue skies and sunshine are my winter tonic! There's nothing quiet like a quiet weekend to recharge and savour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for the same kind of weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely list. We had a slow weekend too and it was just what we all needed. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture of the frosty kale. I've been really appreciating the sunny days here in Oregon too!

    ReplyDelete