Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Choosing A Sunscreen


Sunscreen weather is here and in full force! Trying to choose a sunscreen that is safe for you and your children can be quite a challenge. I just found this sunscreen tip sheet put out by the Environmental Working Group. It gives a few quick things to look for and a few others to avoid (like vitamin A and oxybenzone). While the sunscreen isle will probably still feel overwhelming, at least these tips should help!

Pin It Now!

2 comments: