Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, May 25, 2012

This Moment: Standing

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how I love that age - well, now that it's over for my kids! It is so much fun as they learn to toddle, even if it means they are actually mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Have fun mama :)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's got her feet planted pretty firmly there, doesn't she? So sweet!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picutre. I love that age when babies take their first steps. I have a grandson who just learned to walk and it is so fun to watch him. Have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go P! In no time, she'll be off and running!

    ReplyDelete