Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Trip to the Farm

Finn's preschool has been taking regular trips up to a wonderful (sort-of) nearby farm. It has been wonderful getting to know the farm... becoming familiar with the land, getting to talk to the owners, and seeing how it changes through the seasons. It reminds me how much I want to live on a farm of my own one day! Here are a few pictures from our trip today:






Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing those animals. What a great opportunity for F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love trips to the farm, so much to see and do. I love watching the connection between animals and kids - so awesome!

    ReplyDelete