Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Oregon Flock and Fiber

Saturday morning I got to spend an hour or so (kid-free) with a couple lady friends at the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival. We saw many animals, beautiful fiber, beautiful knits and lots of spinning wheels. It reminded me how ready I am to move to a farm, have some animals, and spin my own fiber! Seeing as that is not happening anytime too soon, it did motivate me to get knitting!! Here are a few pictures from my adventure:





Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun! Lets do it again next year! Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like so much fun- I would love love love to have seen this-

    ReplyDelete