Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yarn Along

 Joining in with Ginny at Small Things for Yarn Along today! I am one of those people who always has more than one project on needles and I am usually reading at least 2 (sometimes 5 or 6) books at a time. I am currently finishing up a baby bonnet for new baby Phoebe as well as starting a second wool soaker for her and I am reading Gulliver's Travels and The Possibility of Everything. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment