Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, December 31, 2010

This Moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 
Inspired by Soulemama 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, very similar to mine :) aren't they just so angelic when they sleep.

    A very happy new year to you


    http://almostthere.biz/2010/12/this-moment-8/

    ReplyDelete