Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Felted Christmas Stocking

OK, so I know I have been posting a lot about crafts lately, but I feel like that is all I have been doing! Here is a picture of a felted sticking that I made for Finn. The pattern is from Alterknits Felt, and even though it seemed to take forever to knit, I think it came out pretty well. However, I think I will start baby #2's stocking next summer!
These pictures are before and after felting. It didn't shrink up as much as I had expected, so there may be a lot of oranges in there on xmas morning!



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I love the way it turned out! A stocking for Baby #1 is one of my summer projects this year as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's beautiful! And I love his shirt! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! And yes, I did make his shirt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finn is SO cute- I bet you want to eat him all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo you finished! It looks great, I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete