Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Explorations

Today Finn and I took the dogs to the river so our new pup Moshi could enjoy her first romp in the sand and the water. On the way home we stopped at a local farm so Finn could explore the flowers, the animals, and of course, the tractors! We also picked up 20 pounds of local pears, so stay tuned for some pear recipes in the near future!!




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Love pears... only apples around here : )

    ReplyDelete