Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Strawberry Picking Adventure

Yesterday afternoon, Finn and I headed out to Sauvie's Island (about 45 minutes away) for a little adventuring. We spent some time strawberry picking and then explored a new area with a slow-paced hike. Here are a few of our photos:









Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Finn is such a cute little boy-

    Those strawberries look yummy.

    Looks like a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blow that shot of him with the red bucket up and frame it for every relative you have- it is STUNNING!! What a beautiful looking day! xo m.

    ReplyDelete