Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, June 7, 2010

(Almost) Summer Delights


I am happy to report that today in Portland we had some much needed sun! And, our snap peas are here and ready for the picking. I love watching kids eat food straight from the garden, don't you? Here are a few pictures of Finn enjoying our bounty.



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。...........................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make it! The instructions are here: http://mamagonegreen.blogspot.com/2010/03/easy-felt-applique-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post!
    I too love watching the kids eat straight from the garden, your snap peas look incredible! And what a sweet little one wearing such a great shirt!

    ReplyDelete