Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Octopus Tee


My newest creation in the world of freezer paper stencils... Mr. Octopus. Finn is very proud of this shirt and tells everyone he meets that his mama made it for him (awww, break my heart). Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I am just starting our little Finn's (due 8/10/10) wall hanging for over the crib and am working with freezer paper stencils. Funny enough, the wall hanging incorporates a quilted sunset, sailboat, mama and baby whale, fish, starfish and...a octopus! Great design, I am pulling inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...I am actually doing freezer paper appliqué, not stencil...inspiring none the less!

    ReplyDelete