Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, May 10, 2010

A Mother's Day Adventure

Yesterday, my family treated me to a wonderful Mother's Day Adventure. I thought I would share some of it here.I woke up to my son giving me a hand-painted pencil holder

Then, after a lovely breakfast, we went on a nice little hike

with really big rocks....

and we picked some flowers


Then we finished off the day with a trip to Cirque de Soleil.
What a wonderful day to be a mama!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment