Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ted.com! YouTube for the Science-Minded

I was introduced to Ted.com by my students during my first semester of teaching at Portland Community College... and I couldn't believe I had never seen it before! This website is the you-tube for science geeks, and I have (sadly) spent countless Friday nights sucked into the ted.com talks. If you are interested in anything science, there is at least one talk for you on here! Some of my favorites are Janine Benyus and her biomimicry talk and David Gallo's underwater astonishments, but this website has so many talks that are worth watching! But, be forewarned: it will suck you in! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment