Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Home-Sewn Spring Dress

This is a spring dress that I sewed for my niece, Harper, out of some material that I had at my house. I didn't use a pattern, but just cut out simple shapes to sew together. If I can make this, so can you!
As I have already mentioned, making things yourself greatly reduces your environmental impact... you reduce packaging and pollution AND you get the satisfaction of having created something yourself! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Harper loves her dress and it is super easy to get on her!

    ReplyDelete